The Lady Bowen Trust partners with a range of organisations to provide support to Queenslanders in necessitous circumstances experiencing homelessness.
The Board of Advice would like to thank all those who supported the work of the Lady Bowen Trust during the past year:
- the Trust’s Patron – His Excellency, the Honourable Paul de Jersey AC, Governor of Queensland
- the charities we partner with to assist Queenslanders experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness;
- the Public Trustee of Queensland for his oversight of the work of the Trust;
- the Department of Housing and Public Works for providing Secretariat support to the Trust;
- our supporters, donors and sponsors; and
- those employed in the community sector – your work is enormously important, and the Board of Advice of the Trust have benefitted greatly from meeting with you, learning more and hearing your ideas.
The Lady Bowen Trust would also like to acknowledge and thank the many individuals who have attended Lady Bowen Trust events or activities or made donations to the Trust throughout the year.